Skillz-Ms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forums

5 posters

Go down

New forums Empty New forums

Post by Jerry Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 pm

NEW FORUMS
rawrms.forumotion.com
NEW FORUMS
rawrms.forumotion.com

Don't Spam this time please. I am going to start delete "EVERY" unneccesary posts.

Jerry
Jerry

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

New forums Empty Re: New forums

Post by W_ayne Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:38 pm

when will skillzms v.62 open ?????i misss skillzms Crying or Very sad

W_ayne
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

New forums Empty when will skillzms be back?

Post by thomson123 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:12 am

When will skillzms be back!? i miss everything on it! i miss my 35rbs everything plz i miss my 400+leafs i miss superbunny and everybody else.=(

thomson123
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:20 am

Jerry, I can't Believe you!, Your a disgrace to me. Skillz goes down and look at you, YOU always wanted the name. You deserve to be burried alive.

I am a former Skillz No name neede And I'm not destroyer, I wont let you find a way to get what you want you little punk. Never show your face anywhere I go. You or Soraxx2 All you spoiled little cocky jerks wanted was the name for RawrMS. You don't deserve anythign you gotten in life.

P.S. This goes for both of you little arogant punks.

Destroyer
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGirl Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 am

OMG i miss skillz so much Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It waz da best game eva !! still iz!! can u hurry and make v60!!! If u r it doesnt even seem like u r!!!! *CRIES* Plz hurrry im bored outta my mind no other game compares 2 urs. Sydney is good but not as fun! I miss this game so bad!! Plz hurry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad !!!! ( u could just put the old skillz bak too !!)

BabyGirl
Noob
Noob

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by thomson123 Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:09 am

Y cant u just leave it to v55?.... plz... come on i miss it so freaking much, im so bored.......lolz... i mean i've been playing v62 but now im missing it so much! so plz put it back....=( but if u deleted everything... or messed up on the proflie or files and stuff and we all have to restart... i dont care... except for my leafs... 400+.... good times.... but.... cant u just ..... put it back... on .... v55 =)... plz... come on unless u dont really... feel like it... BUT U SHOULD PUTITBACK ON! AND MAKE me an gm=)... LOLZ! so plz....

P.S HURRY UP AND PUT THE FREAKING GAME BACK ON!!!!!!!!!! OGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG

thomson123
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down