Skillz-Ms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms

2 posters

Go down

HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms Empty HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms

Post by thomson123 Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 am

hey ooolala remember me? if so hi=) and wassup everybody. especially u Juanq and ooolala cant wait till skillzms come's out and Juanq y is it v60 not v62? lol well cya and i miss u ooolala c u on the skillzms

thomson123
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms Empty to ooolala

Post by thomson123 Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 am

hey ooolala ily I love you I love you I love you Very Happy hope we meet again=) and jonnayboy hope we meet again also and when skillzms comes back ill be so happy so plz dont quit or go to youtube and type skillzms then click the new private server skillzms and itll tell u the website o wait nm u already no the website ok=)

thomson123
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms Empty Re: HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms

Post by itaywol Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:44 am

thas skillz ms need new gm job ?

itaywol
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms Empty Re: HI everybody and hey ooolala hope u remember me=) thomson123 from the old skillzms

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down